- Classes will run Tuesday and Thursday nights 6p-10p and every Saturday 9a-4p. 100% attendance is required per the state and our accredited training institution.
- The course cost is currently $1,100 and we do require a $300 deposit for all students.
- The course includes a lot of great items, including CPR certification, National and State examination preparation, and a CORI check.
- Swansea residents may qualify for the partial tuition scholarship, which will cover the $800 remaining program cost after the course deposit.
- Additional certification/licensure costs that are not included in the program/scholarship are:
1. State practical examination fee of $200 due 2 weeks prior to course graduation. The practical examination for the candidate's class, which will take place within 1-3 weeks after course graduation, will be arranged by the EMT program director.
2. National cognitive examination fee (a.k.a. written exam) $80 to be paid online to the National Registry and the candidate will have 1 year from course completion to take this exam.
3. State registration/affiliation fee payable to the state that the candidate chooses to apply for licensure in.Lots more information in class on each of these items!